Page 274

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 274

Post by Alexandr Korol »

In the future people have the technology to travel into the past, into our time for example. They use tools and machines that can change the vibrations from 1,000 to 500 to get here. If we try to change our vibrations from 500 to 1,000, we will simply explode. We are not there yet. I gave an example with an unreadable file, for example my book “Alternative History”. I can change the vibration of your restaurant or your shop. Or let’s say you’re a musician and your music is unpopular in the multiverse you live in because the diapasons of your music and your world are dissonant. But you can change the vibration of your music and rewrite it in a new tonality, and you become a star and extremely popular. Cool, right? There are also mini-worlds within macro-worlds. This is the way our universe and our Earth work. For example, there was a great musician. For some reason he moved to Poland and started writing his music there. Then he died. This happened because he moved and changed his vibrations to the lower tonality. He changed the place and started to break the rules by taking drugs. His first music was created with higher vibrations and that’s why we noticed him. His last music was created from hell. If we listen to his latest album, we will connect to the frequency of hell and die like him. Do you understand? The system erased him, metaphorically speaking. Of course there are many other factors, but that is how it works. There is an opposite example – a band that moves to Los Angeles and works from there. If you want to produce an album, it is better to do it in the future, not in the past. The future and the past also exist physically. You can see it clearly when you look at our cities and countries. You can also do what I do. I move between worlds without physically moving. I can do it by deliberately just sitting at my table with my cup of tea and travelling between worlds. It doesn’t matter which country you are in. People on primitive levels switch inadvertently, and creative people switch by inspiration. Artists can be inspired by travelling to different countries. You can listen to music and feel certain emotions and visions because that is what the musician felt when he wrote that music. You felt the code, the vibration of the energy frequency of the artist when he was inspired. I hope you now understand how it works.
So time can be rewound and fast-forwarded. Slowing down and speeding up happens because of fractality. Imagine an octagonal voluminous star as a matrix with a diamond inside a cube. This matrix is connected to other copies of the same shape within the large matrix of the same shape. This is fractality and the