Page 272

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 272

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Suppose I take one of you with me. Let’s say a man. What he will think about is that he wants to ‘hang out’, smoke, drink, meet girls – anything that seems attractive and fun to him. If a person has this old mindset, he will inevitably be drawn to the old frequency. He can’t stay on the frequency of Heaven even if I show him. He will be pulled back. So you see, some people don’t really want to live in Heaven. Yes, it is a beautiful world with so many cool features. It is my world, built to my standards and parameters. All the rules are my rule three. There is no fear, no stress, no uncertainty, no sickness. Everything is perfect. It feels like a magical film. Imagine and feel yourself driving a car in the evening or at night. All these lights are shimmering and picturesque. Your attention is drawn to the artful play of light and shadow. In fact, one of the first signs that you are in Heaven is when you notice the play of light and shadow. The reflections, the depths and the shapes of the interaction of light rays and air. You see all sorts of light and shadow – floor lamps, chandeliers, sconces, city lights and shop signs. This is Heaven. Light becomes a very important feature when you are in Heaven. It captures your attention completely. That is one of the clues. Another clue is family. The feeling of home and the feeling of intimacy with your family. I call it family love. There are places like family-style cafes and restaurants. They are so cosy and homely. When you go to such a place, you feel as if the atmosphere is embracing you. Very calming feeling. There are also films like that, very warm and heartfelt. Not everyone feels it, but those whose hearts are open and not cold know what I am talking about. So you feel like that all the time, you know? Like being at home.
Imagine the era, the epoch in which we live has a range from 1 to 500. This is time, and figuratively speaking, our time is 1 – 500 GHz. But the next era has a range of 500 to 1,000. This is a range of vibrations in which people should live. All times, including the Middle Ages, a time when Jesus lived, and all others, exist here at the same time as the future. Can you imagine that? Everything exists at the same time here on our planet Earth. Whatever it is, we can still call it Earth. Time is vibrations. IT engineers understand me well. Engineers who work on computer games know how it works. Our world is built on the same principle. You see – all the versions and scenarios are already designed and programmed. They all exist at the same time, in parallel dimensions. They are just vibrations of energy. Let’s say we go down to vibration number 100.