Page 275

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 275

Post by Alexandr Korol »

structure of the world. We live within this progressive matrix. Some live in the macro world and others live in the maxi world. This is the principle of all worlds and universes. It is the explanation of everything. You can do magic on the basis of this information. All the extraordinary events and adventures that happened to me were based on the fractals of time in the matrix.
Imagine a girl, one of my readers, called Maria, who lives in her world, or rather a universe. Everything that surrounds her and everything she owns is her world. Her feelings, her values, her attachments, everything about her is part of her universe. Now let’s demonstrate the relationship angle, because everyone loves this kind of example. Most people can relate to it even though it is an evil subject. So Mary is struggling with relationships. It doesn’t matter if it’s one guy or another, Peter or Max – nothing works. Every time she tries to build a relation- ship, it falls apart. Because the universe has a scenario where Maria is not meant to have a relationship, it doesn’t matter what kind of partner she tries to stay with, it’s not going to happen. It is the same with physical health. For example, Maria is always struggling with some kind of illness. If not one, then another. It happens because she lives in a universe where all these diseases exist.
Another interesting observation is that I can control, manage and manipulate some things as I travel between worlds. I can take objects from one world to another. I have always done this and I have written about it. I was just in the Society world. I left that world and deleted all the videos and social media. I kept the books. This is like a format of the file that is perceived by a person. I will give you an example of a video. I want you to understand who I am and what I do. I have had a knack for this since childhood.
Do you remember the visuals of my old videos? The shot was like this: I had my hand on the table, held the phone at an angle, and shot a part of my face. Sometimes the shot had my chin, ear, eye or no clear view of my face at all. All my videos were like that. You know what the secret was? They were made in a special world, a special universe. People who were also in those worlds could see the videos, but those who weren’t felt rejected by the videos or didn’t see them at all. That is how it works.

Now let us move forward. Let’s say I see different gigahertz. I know that I see the diapason of people on vibrations from 100 to 300, for example. I realise that