Page 279

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 279

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I am with him. So I noticed these reactions and realised that I was connecting to his reality. When I connect with Konstantin, I tune into the frequency of his thoughts, emotions and priorities. I have entered the diapason of the vibrations of his lifestyle. When I am on his frequency, I would want to go to the café where he would go. That was what I noticed. It was as if I was connecting to the source to which he was connected. For example, there is a person who is living an unhappy life. Their life is troubled and problematic. If I surround myself with the elements of that life, I will be attracted to difficulties and problems because there is a code that attracts events. I understood that if I surround myself with high frequency elements, I will attract high frequency events and people. I also saw that there is a frequency of loneliness. I travelled between different multiverses and described it. But the paradox is that people were wrong. They didn’t go to other multiverses. They just changed their wardrobe to more expensive clothes, for example. And by changing their wardrobe to more expensive brands they stayed in their original world. But they raised the frequency of the world. See how I use the word frequency? This is a very important and interesting point. The clue lies in the details of what exactly has changed and how much. Imagine that you are living in your universe. You can make some corrections, for example, to improve the quality of your life. You have begun to travel to other lands of higher levels of life. You upgraded your wardrobe, you started going to better restaurants, you bought a better car. It sounds cool, but you are still in your own universe. You think... What was it like before? When you surround yourself with new things and move, you think you have changed frequency. Yes, you have indeed. You have changed the level of frequency within your world. I hope you are not confusing the terms. We all perceive the events of our lives differently, depending on our level of personal development at any given time.

When I wrote about frequencies ten years ago, I was actually talking about the multiverse. But people who changed frequencies based on my information didn’t change between multiverses. They were changing their frequencies, and it was my purpose at that time to help them do that. I also said that every frequency has sub-frequencies or dimensions. They were changing dimensions but staying on the same frequency. They had the illusion that they were changing their frequency. They thought it was easy and that it would improve their quality of life. It was all right because they went from the vibration of five to the