Page 285

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 285

Post by Alexandr Korol »

replacing low frequency elements with high frequency ones. That applied to the dimensions. I was talking about the quality of your lifestyle in your world! There are two people: a person of frequency five and a person of frequency ten. They are two different worlds. Frequency five has its own hell, which is a level one of frequency five. The same world has the highest level of lifestyle – level twelve of frequency number five. The same with a person living at frequency ten. He can live at level one or twelve of that frequency. When a person living on one of these frequencies found out about my information, he was on the third level of this world. That is his dimension. Level five or ten of their dimension. When he applied my information and improved his life, he upgraded the level of his dimension and his comfort zone. He is moving to a higher level of his dimension. His life has become much better, but his personality has remained the same. It is completely different from the multiverse. To change the multiverse is to erase your personality and reinvent yourself. For example, you were skin- ny, nerdy and shy and you became a street fighter. You are completely immersed in this new frequency and have nothing but this new world. You are completely immersed in a new world. You cut all ties with the past and surround yourself with all that is new. You are completely immersed in a new world. For example, you go into the world of bodybuilders. You become very ripped and befriend people who are interested in this lifestyle. Your interests change, you eat differently, you look at different things. Your perception of people and your personal preferences change dramatically. This is a different universe. Being in different multiverses means not just the code of your thoughts and preferences, but the whole focus of your attention. Your focus changes. If you are connected to a purple multiverse, everything purple sees you and you see it. You may think you see the whole world, but you only see what is purple. That is what happens.
If you are in a green multiverse, you think you see the whole world and that is your illusion. In reality you only see what is green. Everything that is green is lit up for you. You only see cafés, people and objects that belong to a green world. This is so strange. Let’s say you are allowed to travel to Hong Kong. Anyone can go to Hong Kong. In fact, there are places that people would never choose to travel to, and only certain people go there. But if we take more conventional places where the majority go. If you and I go to the same city, it doesn’t mean we’re in the same multiverse. You will see the ‘green’ Hong Kong and I will see