Page 292

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 292

Post by Alexandr Korol »

tracted people’s attention. All these ‘gurus’ and ‘prophets’ transmit their own frequency, which is a vibration of narcotics, fear and misery. That’s why people are so unhappy. People are stupid because their sources are stupid. It is not going anywhere good. All the vessels are filled with false light. That is how I see it. I am still watching it. I approach it strategically. I am analysing, calculating and studying how to resolve this situation. It is quite possible that the situation will resolve itself. However, when I come to a decision, it is naturally formed and launched. This is fascinating. A matrix within a matrix.
What else? People influence each other and the essential part is who is the source of all kinds of relationships. Who is the light and the source? If I am in contact with people, can they influence me? If I am in contact with them, but they are under the influence of some stand-up comedy crap, it can be transmitted to me. Do you understand? People can infect me with their vibrations. I can’t watch social networks videos and all that nonsense that people watch. It turns out that every contact I have with people and every little gift I might get from someone might have this evil code in it. If I let it near me, I will be exposed to these questionable sources. Do I need it? No, I don’t need it. So you see – if you let it affect you, you are exposed to the source and you get the radiation from it. If you push your programme and push your agenda, you will be shining your light on them. It sounds great in theory. Let me tell you how I see the matrix. I see it all in algorithms and numbers, distances between dots and intersections. This is how I see the world now. But people don’t want to listen to you and me. But they do listen to pretentious, important people who push and sell their agendas. There is so much false news and self-appointed teachers. Should I be as loud and shameless as they are to overcome their superiority and get people’s attention? No, I won’t. That is not noble. I will wait until the world realises that it is going downhill. Then people will see that something is wrong. It is necessary for the world to understand that it is in danger, do you understand? Then of course everything will change. I stay true to my source and share its wisdom through my creative work.
Oh, I just had an interesting thought. Maybe we don’t see life on other planets because our gigahertz don’t match? Our vibrations are different to theirs and we don’t see anything on other planets. If we looked at the planets from other vibrations, we would see something there. Do you understand? That is also one of the theories.