Page 297

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 297

Post by Alexandr Korol »

same way? Or is it just the same code but I am living this life for the first time? Am I repeating the previous scenario or living it again?
Mystic-Old-Man: It is not a code. It is a codification – a movement along the foundations of the code. But not the actual code, because a code is a singularity. Codification is plurality.
Alexandr: What I am saying is that I propose that a man becomes God and goes through the whole cycle of an era. Then he moves somewhere else. But he is not reborn to go through the cycle again, is he? He moves on and someone else passes through the path he has completed? A next person who has reached that level.
Mystic-Old-Man: This is exactly a codification you are talking about.
Alexandr: What is codification? Am I repeating the cycle or passing it for the first time?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, you are not repeating.
Alexandr: I am not repeating it and I am doing it for the first time. All right. What about someone who has left this loop of time? Did he leave the boundaries of it?
Mystic-Old-Man: I wouldn’t say that. He is able to return to the time loop. It is possible.
Alexandr: All right. I understand. Next I have this question – those from the future who are correcting our time here, do they influence the future somehow? Is it correlated like they show in the sci-fi movies?
Mystic-Old-Man: That is exactly what I said... I said – codification. Codification as plurality. It completes the plurality for reality. But only for you. It can change you, but not the others.
Alexandr: I see – it can be partial for something or someone.
Mystic-Old-Man: Absolutely right.
Alexandr: This is interesting. All right.
Mystic-Old-Man: The world is much more complicated than it seems, Alex.
Alexandr: I understand. We crookedly understand it as much as we can with our abilities. I understand. Okay, next...
Mystic-Old-Man: This crookedness is... The codification of the principle is in the crookedness, because this crookedness doesn’t correspond to anything. It is accidental.