Page 298

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 298

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Alexandr: I see. Very well. Am I understanding correctly that the future and people in the future who travel to our time, the past, are actually here. They exist here. When they want to visit the past, they lower the vibrations to the density of our projection and vibrations.
Mystic-Old-Man: The point is that you already asked... You already asked last time. The point is in the measurements that can match our range. There are measurements in every human being. There are different kinds of measurements – social, natural, mental and so on. The interaction can happen through these measurements.
Alexandr: Okay, one more question. Our planet Earth (if we can call it that) has basic foundation points. How many are there? Seven or eight? Mystic-Old-Man: These points exist. They are dimensions and correlated dimensions.
Alexandr: How many are there, seven or eight?
Mystic-Old-Man: Oh no. Not seven and not eight. There is a negative position of sixteen and a positive position of twenty-two.
Alexandr: Is it possible that these numbers depend on the level of development and that I can find the most basic ones at this time? Can it be that there are basic points and there are less of them?
Mystic-Old-Man: Of course. That is what we are talking about. That is the main point. I once said that a person has access to eleven dimensions. They laughed at me when I said it. Then, a week or two later, scientists discovered that a human brain crosses eleven dimensions. It synchronises with the equivalent of eleven dimensionalities. Then they took it seriously.
Alexandr: Well, then I have another question. Does the solar system have the same number as the planet?
Mystic-Old-Man: No.
Alexandr: More or less?
Mystic-Old-Man: There are layers. The number of layers is different.
Alexandr: And the quantity? More or less layers?
Mystic-Old-Man: More. There is a positive dynamic, not a negative one. Not negative with positive, just positive.
Alexandr: What about the inside of the earth? Is it only negative there?
Mystic-Old-Man: Something like that.