Page 301

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 301

Post by Alexandr Korol »

The last time you called me, I was very surprised by the questions you asked me. I know that very well, but it is not only that. I have been paying particular attention to this subject lately. And then you called me and asked me about the same thing. By the way, yesterday and the day before, I told people that Alex Korol had called me and, to my surprise, asked me about the subject I had been working on lately. Since he asked me, I can give you some information about it. But I didn’t tell you everything. But since you asked, it is acceptable to tell people about it. It is okay because you ask me about very important things.
Alexandr: Okay, then it is acceptable.
Mystic-Old-Man: That’s the point. This is a very important subject and I am not only interested in it, I am very passionate about it. It is fascinating that you ask about it. So yes. It is correct. But up to what point is it correct? That is another question.
Alexandr: What is that? Can you tell me?
Mystic-Old-Man: The name I see fits both human and non-human. It fits a lot, but has a certain appearance of both. But what of what, and how does it appear? I cannot answer this question now. I know that it expresses it.
Alexandr: Am I already what you see, or will I become it?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, the phenomenon that is within you can appear.
Alexandr: Okay, so it cannot appear?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, it depends on you.
Alexandr: Okay, it depends on me. All right, can you give me a name? I allow it.
Mystic-Old-Man: Give me time.
Alexandr: All right.
Mystic-Old-Man: I can give you a first letter, but not the whole name. You know the saying: “He who reveals the secret, beware of committing the greatest sin”. Or it goes like this: “He who kills the mystery commits the greatest sin.”
Alexandr: I understand. It is just that Big Alexander told me that when the time comes, the spirit will enter me completely. I will become what I should become. As if the light will enter me. Ordinary people can’t bear it because they might get burned when it happens, but I will bear it. The time of my governance will come. Everything is preparing for it.
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, it is quite possible, yes.
Alexandr: I will be a mediator for the coming era. All right. One more thing –