Page 99

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 99

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I am now focussing on energy. I am feeling different kinds of energies and observing the different ways they affect me. There are energies that influence me both positively and negatively. And I’m learning how to transform them.

Now is the time for me to reveal myself. To step up and surround myself with everything that multiplies me. And so I am collecting these elements, and I am getting stronger and stronger and stronger, and the elements that strengthen me keep strengthening me and strengthening me and strengthening me. And I seem to be walking up a ladder, a spiritual ladder. And I’m walking toward miracles. I feel like I’m being prepared for something. But I don’t want to talk about it in any detail right now.

When I was little, I very often got sick. But when I left home and went into the “opening of the channel” state, which I called meditation, I was no longer sick at all. That’s the power of faith and deep relaxation!. But the magic ended when I re-entered society and began to live like everyone else again. Thankfully, I shot up the society ladder quickly and accelerated through all the levels that were stressing me out. But then I put my trust in someone, and they deceived me, and I didn’t want to trust anyone again. But I didn’t shut down. I analyzed the situation from all sides. And this process took me from feeling like a victim to realizing that it was never personal and that if it hadn’t been me, it would have been someone else. I’m just in a game where people cheat and lie. And that’s okay, that’s just the way it is. I must remember that everyone has their own world and their own understanding of it. Someone has a particular value system, while someone else has another. And I quickly learned all these algorithms and moved on.

But when I went through all this, it was very difficult psychologically, and the stress affected my eyesight, my spine, and my skin health. I was being exposed to the dark side– First light, then dark, then light, then dark again. I was being grinded and polished. As Big Alexander said.

Before, If I came across a person who did a shitty thing, I just understood that “well, that’s just the way he is meant to be.” I understand that if “They” exist