Page 97

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 97

Post by Alexandr Korol »

But “They” want me to dress like a rich guy like I’m from Switzerland. Wearing boots, formal trousers, a polo shirt, and a slick haircut. “They” know all the same: one day, I will come round to this, maybe in half a year, maybe a year. And this is where I’m going. Are you with me? So it doesn’t have to happen right away. Of course, I must immediately try to move towards this; it will already be there anyway. Because “They” have told me how it should be. Slowly but surely, I have to embrace this, not only physically but also with my consciousness.

I will share my understanding to date of what the “keys to paradise” are. I have never been wrong; my knowledge is the same as it was ten years ago; it just becomes more detailed. As Big Alexander told me, I precisely explained the frequencies. And I’d seen these frequencies before, but I just didn’t know how to explain them. And then, I explained the different types of people. That it feels like people are in different worlds, everyone seeming to have their own world. And this I called the frequencies. In the end, it’s all the same, but as time goes on, I find simpler ways to explain things. And I would now like to illustrate the keys to paradise. I may come to understand this even more, but it will be the same as what I will say now, but just expressed in more detail.

Today, I would say “the keys to paradise” are the keys to information. I was given this information. That is the knowledge by which I have access to heaven and hell. I mean, I just know how to travel to these places. It’s just knowledge. It all works so uniquely and in such a particular time frame that it would have been impossible to meet me ten years ago and say, “Alex, the keys to paradise mean information.” That wouldn’t have worked. This is information that is in me; it seems like it’s grown in me. As if these “keys to paradise” are the result of my entire journey.

You must understand that what I am telling is like a fairy tale, but not in the sense that it is unreal. But in the sense that a fairy tale always carries a message. And plunging into this fairy tale, plunging into this story, you realize a lot. This story that I have lived will have a very positive effect on you. You should not think about yourself but study me. By studying me, you will know yourself.