Page 308

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 308

Post by Alexandr Korol »

a rule or an exception. But let’s take a young person. Imagine a person who is 20 or 23 ~ 25 years old. This person has no attachments and has just moved to a big city. He has rented an apartment. He doesn’t have any friends or acquaintances. He is starting from scratch. He has no attachments, no connections, no dependence on his parents. He was independent and lived here and there until he was 25. He doesn’t have a job to depend on. He saved some money and quit his job to look for another one. He just rented a flat. He cut all ties with old friends and blocked their numbers. He decided to start a new life. So here is this 25-year-old man. This is a very common scenario, and change is possible when you don’t have attachments. This is a period between high school and when you are 25. You can switch between worlds very quickly. Many people have experienced this. Surely no one knew about it as a principle and didn’t do it on purpose. I am just telling you this as a fact. For example, ten years ago there was a young man. He was 22 and he was a good-for-nothing. He would come across my book and read some chapters about another world. He could change his life because he doesn’t have much connection to his world. He doesn’t do much and has no attachments. His attention was free and he could connect with my book. For example, he was arguing with his friends and sitting at home doing nothing. What happened was that his attention became detached from the primary points that held him in his old world and he fell into the “corridor”. There is nothing to hold onto in the “corridor”. He doesn’t have a family or a permanent home, a job, children or a wife. This young man began to read my book, for example, and began to grow new primary points. He is building a new foundation on the points where his attention has gone. He got the first point from the book as a source and started to grow the rest of the basic points based on that. It’s a fairly easy process for him because he doesn’t have strong ties to his past. He barely has a few friends that he’s broken up with, and he doesn’t have much to hold on to. In this case the change will be very drastic. He may become a different person very abruptly. It may be very noticeable to him. He wouldn’t understand or notice the change. It always happens imperceptibly. There are stages in life when a person goes through a transformation. They show in the movies that there might be a teenage girl with a nose piercing and pink hair who has grown into a grown-up woman. This is often shown in American films. It is a multiverse where children go to some teenage multiverses and then go to