Page 313

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 313

Post by Alexandr Korol »

some friends and relatives, it would be hard for him to change. He is attached to many things and people and it would be difficult for him to replace them all. He will resist change strongly. While he’s in this fog, sweet haze, you can’t exist. As I said before – you can’t go to another world without going through the “corridor”. You have to go through some extreme events in your life that disconnect you from your reality. I have said that everyone has a chance to be in Heaven. I have been saying this since I was twenty. When a person experiences some extremes, his attention is released. He has a chance not to go back to his old world where he was unhappy. He was pulled out of it and had a chance to start a new life. Usually people go back to their old state even though they have the opportunity to go to a new universe. A person can also remain in the state of the “corridor”. They have the opportunity to find new worlds and be there.

Based on my observations, no one does it voluntarily. Usually people change naturally when something dramatic happens to them. They might be going through a difficult time, going through a break-up, an adultery, the loss of a relative. Something might happen at work, or you might have to leave your country. When people experience hardship, they have no choice. The sharp feeling of fear or suffering overwhelms you and you are ready to leave your comfort zone. In that moment, when you are pushed out of your comfort zone, you can control the shift and make a move not to return to your old world. You don’t have to go back to old habits; you can try to create a new life. This is a chance to do that. Of course, every situation is different and depends on the person. If you are very conservative, you will keep your lifestyle even if you move to a new country. You will look for exactly the same elements you had before and you will hang out with your friends who have also moved to that country. You will avoid anything new. You won’t meet new people. You won’t take risks and experiment with a place where you’re going to live. You will do everything the way you did in your previous country. In this case, you will recreate your comfort zone in a new place and return to your old world. Even after some dramatic event, you will return to your previous lifestyle. You won’t change anything. Some people can change. When he disconnects from his habitual world and opens his eyes, he sees new worlds and how different they are. He can grasp something in a new world and move himself there. Usually the guide to a new world is another person.