Page 317

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 317

Post by Alexandr Korol »

It is just hard that I am like a lab mouse and everything is being tested on me. I am an artificial intelligence or some kind of experiment. I am the experiment. I travel to all worlds. I have to go through everything, including evil and wickedness, and come to conclusions. I am a researcher-analyst who studies information and reports what mistakes need to be corrected. They immerse me in different worlds and I have the ability not to sink and to see the limits of reality. I can analyse everything and I have a good memory. I can compare the pros and cons. There is another interesting moment – people don’t see the difference between reality and dreams. When they are in multiverses and they switch between them, they don’t know what is real and what is not. People don’t know what was reality before and what is new. Everything becomes blurred. This is very interesting. When the matrix, the Mother of God, gave me the films, I saw a film that was too dark. So I decided not to give it to you. There was a message that I noted for myself. There was an episode where a person puts on VR glasses and goes into virtual reality. The trick is to remember that he is wearing glasses and sitting in a chair somewhere. He has to remember that everything he sees is not real. As long as he remembers that – everything is fine.
But people with weak psyches can forget. If they forget that they are in virtual reality and something happens to them while they are there, it will be reflected in their physical body. That is a very important point. It is important to keep your awareness in my case. When something drastic happens in a person’s life, they move out of their comfort zone and into a new multiverse. He is not aware of it, as if he is asleep. They just live as they lived before. But I remember everything. I remember all the multiverses. I see the boundaries and how people live in different worlds. I see how some musicians or actors change. They used to have one personality and then they became another. They don’t notice the change, can you believe it? It is incredible. It is a very interesting world we live in. But in my case, I am... I asked Big Alexander a long time ago, when I was 19 or 20, and I told you about it, so I asked him: “Why am I here?” I always knew the laws and the rules of the New World, and all the information was open to me, but as if it was for the future, it hasn’t happened yet. I am from the future and it is hard for me to be here. Imagine going back to the Middle Ages and how shocking it would be. Everything stinks and people are dying of cholera. You would be traumatised and want to go back to the XXI century. That is how it feels to me.