Page 330

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 330

Post by Alexandr Korol »

his world and a cook in his world, you and I have to be individualists in society among the people around us – parents, friends and partners. You have to stand alone instead of forming communities, as is common in society. You think it will be good for you, but in reality it will be the end of you. Society closes the heart and awakens the sins that bring punishment. I don’t have anyone. I am alone and there is no other spiritual writer beside me. I am a white crow, an outsider, and you are a white crow in the world in which you live. You are an observer and an outsider. I am an observer and an outsider. That is the way it should be. If you want to become one of the twenty people that surround me, that would be a mistake. You can’t break the matrix. If you want me to be one of the onlookers surrounding you, that would also be a mistake. There is a structure to the matrix and you must honour it. Those who have tried to break the rules have been punished by the system. Do you understand? You have to be an outsider, an oddball, an observer. In the film “Hancock”, there is a character who belongs to the spe- cies of immortal beings but lives among humans, has children and is married to a human. She knows she is an alien, but she is fine with it. She is unique. This is how I live and this is how you live; this is our destiny. We learn to live with it. It is normal. Don’t try to fix it. There is always the urge to live like ordinary selfish people or to group all spiritual people around you. You have to accept the rules of reality. As you can see, I am in the future and nothing has changed. Think about it – I have already tried everything and learned from my mistakes. And let me tell you – I have gone through every possible challenge, and yet I am alone. The sooner you accept your nature and honour your individuality as it is, the better and calmer your life will be. I mean it.

Question: I am trying to understand if the multiverse is a projection of a primary world that is set from the moment a person is born, or if it is something else entirely. Did you keep your basic physical characteristics when you moved from one multiverse to an- other? For example, there are some primary characteristics like height, eye colour, and something else that is difficult or impossible to change.

I thought about it, and you know what? People do have basic characteristics and limitations, such as allergies, that prevent them from entering certain multiverses. This is true. For example, you’re 5’5” and you can’t be a model because