Page 332

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 332

Post by Alexandr Korol »

move between them. You move between the worlds that are accessible to you. There are a million multiverses in the future. People have some experience of multiverses in the present, but they don’t call it a multiverse. There are many dimensions and levels of complexity, but at the beginning there is a seemingly simple division between dark and light. Imagine a girl called Maria who has seen a warm film or read my book ‘Paradox’. Suddenly she wants to have a family and children and to remember her childhood friend from middle school. Or maybe she wants a dog. Her heart wakes up, as they say. What is really happening is that an old multiverse where she was a long time ago is pulling her back. She left that world a long time ago, and now she has glimpses of old memories. She feels the nostalgia. She begins to look at the photographs from that time, because each multiverse is a particular time. She collects elements of that multiverse and it feels good that day. The next day the feeling of warmth and nostalgia is gone. She remembers that yesterday it was something nice, but today everything feels different. Why is that? Because she is back in her current multiverse, where she has lived for the last few years. The world she lives in now is pulling her back. The world where she posts half-naked photos on social media. Yesterday she read a book and her heart opened up and she stepped into a good multiverse for a day. But the next day it shuts down because she has no one from that old world. She has no connection to that “good old world”. She has many connections to this new world where she has lived for some time. She has friends and connections, photos on the internet, a job and music to listen to. That’s why she jumps right back into her current world. She might wake up for a moment and feel her old personality that wanted a family and a dog. She remembers it, but not for long. It disappears and her attention is focused on the bad world instead of the good world. Anything can trigger it. She might be talking to her boyfriend or some guy she has been seeing. As soon as she thinks about it, she is back in her bad world, because even a thought brings you back, you see?
We talk about this phenomenon for a reason. Every year there is a “theme of the year”. In my books I write about common tendencies that people go through. You should remember the themes of the last few years – mental disorders and so on. Do you know what this year’s theme is? “Turbulence. I mean it. That is the theme of the year now. That’s what people are talking about. Everyone is feeling it and discussing it, even in society. People in society are immersed in sins, but