Page 334

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 334

Post by Alexandr Korol »

good with their lives. They remember Alex Korol and all the light and kindness they used to have. They wish they could live like in the film “Amelie”. I think this is a general trend. It is already happening, and the peak will be this summer. It is happening slowly, little by little.
I am explaining it to you now so that you know what is happening in the world. I know what is happening and how it is happening. So people will feel nostalgic and remember their Light Universe. But they have so many attachments and elements in the universe they have lived in for the last 15 years that they will inevitably be pulled back. They feel bad about the way they are living, but they can’t hold on to the good universe. They can’t hold on because they have to destroy the bad universe with its society and its sins and surround themselves with a light, kind multiverse. This is the frequency that I have spoken about many times and I have called it the frequency of the heart, “The Third Universe”. So this is the wave that is happening. Not a peak, but a cycle. Why it is happening is another question. It doesn’t mean that this tendency is leading to something good, believe me. It doesn’t mean that light times are coming. No. There are many nuances.

Question: If we have different personalities in different multiverses, does this mean that we are “zeros” in our consciousness that appear in these multiverses? Is one’s personality an illusion to anchor oneself in the multiverse? Or are all these personality particles of ourselves dispersed?

The first thing we have to realise is that we are nobody. This was a big thing for me. When I was young, I felt upset and insulted when people said they under- stood and knew me. I use these definitions to describe it, but I obviously didn’t feel these emotions. How else could I describe it? So it was offensive when people said they knew me and gave me some definitions, like good or bad. I tell people: “You don’t understand, I can be anybody. I know that everyone sees me from the perspective of their own universe and level of development. But I am nobody. I am a zero. People have tried to figure me out and draw some conclusions and think: “Oh, I know that guy, Alex Korol”. How can you know me if I am nobody? I could appear in some multiverse and show one of the million versions of my personality there. You might remember that appearance as a person. As you