Page 339

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 339

Post by Alexandr Korol »

seem that your heart is open, if you know with your mind that these elements belong to the list of things from the world of weak will, you are in the multiverse of weak will. What you feel may be deceptive. That’s why you have the list of elements and you can check yourself. That is how I know where I am. You may be confused by your feelings. You may feel that you are at home in each of these worlds. When you are in a particular world, you are anchored there and you are comfortable. You need to remember and define what you like to do when you are in a particular world. You should keep a record of your moods and desires and this list will help you to determine where you are. I always know if I am open or closed, if I am in the “cosmos” or not, from the lists of elements I have. I can even check my level of consciousness when I match my lists. I remember in my mind which elements go with which of my identities. For example, if I am wearing light-coloured trousers, it means that I am not in the multiverse ‘without mind’, because I only wear black when I am in that rhythm. I would never wear bright trousers when I am in that state of mind. So if I wore bright trousers I would be in another multiverse. Then I saw that I was listening to different music and I could say to myself, ‘OK, I see. I am now in this multiverse. Just for your information, I mentioned to you three pillars, whereas I personally have fifty. I am just telling you that there are a lot of different worlds. I navigate all my multiverses and I build boundaries to make sure that they don’t overlap. There are also many dimensions in each of the multiverses and I try to pay attention and notice what is good and what is bad. I am taking notes and recording all these elements so that I can analyse and know the differences in the future. It is a very interesting research and you are welcome to work on it as well.

There is another interesting subject. I didn’t work on it closely. I just explored it automatically and intuitively for now. I will research it more and give it to you as a life hack. There was a good question above about something permanent that defines us when we are born and whether it affects us when we travel between the multiverses. Let’s think about it from that perspective. Imagine me as ‘zero’. I am in the “corridor”. This is a frequency of ‘alternative history’ when you are in Spirit and feel very elevated. For example, I am now a zero, and when I listen to any piece of music, it feels very voluminous and captivating. It immediately shifts me to a certain frequency. If I listen to Angus and Julia Stone, I move into