Page 342

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 342

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and leave without notice. Just like that. I have heard many similar stories told to me by human entities. It is the same scenario for all of them.

What makes a person an individual? For example, a person-entity can lose its angelic qualities and become a stale, primitive human. If he is an angel, he doesn’t have attachments to social media, friends or acquaintances. He is alone. He can talk to someone today and exchange information, and he can delete and block this new contact the same day. This is normal behaviour for a person-entity in the state of zero. An entity can lose its personality and gain an identity in society. This can happen when an entity creates its profile in a multiverse. It surrounds itself with various elements of the new world, such as social media and a permanent circle of people, which forms its personality. There is a certain time frame in which the entity can interact with the multiverse it is in, before that multiverse begins to swallow it up. If a person-entity is to maintain a state of “zero”, it can’t stay in the same place for too long. If he stays in one place for more than two months, he will inevitably ground himself with some elements that belong to that particular world. He will begin to form an identity that will shape his life in this multiverse. The elements of permanent life in that universe will define his place there. So your long-time friends, your permanent address and the elements of stability anchor you in a particular universe. There are cases where every month or every year or every five years a person-entity completely destroys their life and goes to another multiverse. I mentioned in some of my works that this often happens because of personal growth. Remember, I wrote a long time ago, about ten years ago, that a person lives in a world that attracts their attention. That is part of personal development. When he loses interest in a world, he moves away from that world and moves to another multiverse that attracts his attention. That’s why everyone sees their own universe according to their level of personal development. But just so you know, this is how the world works for certain categories of people. They live in it and they are part of it. They have no idea how it works. I am telling you how it looks from the outside and that is how it works; there is no other way. If someone has a different theory and tries to compare and fit my information into their personal case, my advice to them would be to get lost.