Page 360

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 360

Post by Alexandr Korol »

But if you are a person who is looking for trouble, you are miserable. What does a person like that do? A miserable person is right in the middle of the most common multiverse, with crowds like a train station. I told you many times about it. This is a multiverse called “Train Station.” What is this multiverse? I meet many people, and I have to, but I control it, and my mind grows because of it. I see very clearly what kind of people ask me questions like this: “Hi, Alex, a Chinese car market is expanding in Russia. There is a particular car, what do you think about it?” I tell them to get lost right away. They ask me why I have this reaction, and I respond, “Because it is purposefully done for people like you to steer you in talking and thinking about it. This is a paid advertising campaign. There is no natural interest in this topic. You all talk about it, and it exists in your world. It was shoved into your world of public restrooms where you live, and it is a trendy topic for you now. This is a bunch of crap. Don’t you have your own personality? Who are you?” This is it. If you discuss gossip and news, you connect to the bottom of society. The very bottom. That’s why I always look for very unique music, as least common as possible. I am only interested in things that are not trendy and not popular. And I am always in my whimsical, wonderful worlds, kind and good. When you discuss trendy topics, you go straight to the awful world of sinful people. If not for people, O would never know about stand- ing on nail boards. It is the people who wrote to me about it. Disaster. Every hillbilly started making those nail boards and selling them to other dumb people. This is a very bad world. I feel sad for those people. I dream that they escape that hell. I hope this is exactly what will happen when the world flips upside down, and people somehow go into a diapason of the good multiverse. But for now, they have to be in that multiverse of hell and filth where people are lost and insecure liars. So please avoid trendy mania and fight it. Watch what you think about, and observe your desires. This is real. If something bad has happened to you and you talk about it a lot, you bring yourself back to that experience. That multiverse might be over already, but you are pulling yourself back, you see? If you have a person in your circle who reminds you about some bad experiences, the more you communicate with that person, the more you are returning to that past. Maybe that person is still in that multiverse. Now you will see everything I told you in your everyday life.