Page 362

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 362

Post by Alexandr Korol »

drastic. I am just saying that you tolerate some bad people as if you are afraid of being alone. If you block all these people, other people will replace them. That is how the material system works. People are so attached to their address books and contacts. They are so afraid of losing some old friends from high school. This is also a weakness. Most people depend on their families and relatives. I have ties with my family too, you know. I probably talk to them more often than many of you. But it doesn’t affect me badly, unlike you. That is because you are not doing it right. Everything is done either consciously or unconsciously. So the point is that it has to be done consciously. When I am not in any multiverse and I am a zero, I can communicate with people. I communicate with my relatives all the time. But for you it is one of the seven fundamental points and it shuts you down. Just like smoking or overeating shuts down your soul. So many of you have a relationship with your relatives that shuts you down 20% because it turns on the unconscious in you. I see many such weaknesses in people. Your attachments are crucial. I am not attached to anybody in my family. I am not attached to my parents, exes or future relatives. I am not attached to anyone at all. I don’t think about anyone, but you do, and it drains you emotionally. Every time you talk to them, you connect to their multiverse, which pulls you back three. If your mum or dad or husband or wife is a highly intelligent person, then go ahead and connect to that multiverse. But if your relatives are lazy people who watch stupid shows and hate everybody and don’t respect their government and nobody in general, why do you need to connect to that multiverse? Of course you need to keep in touch with your relatives, but keep your distance and don’t connect to their worlds. So these sorts of things are fundamental, but they are different for everyone. Some people have drug addictions, for example. I do not support that. A lot of people smoke marijuana and I am against that. What is that? It is also one of the seven anchors of a multiverse. Some people are alcoholics, some smoke cigarettes, some are addicted to sex or food. Some are obsessed with their appearance and spend a lot of time in front of the mirror. Some like to do nothing. Everyone has some weaknesses, more like sins, that link them to society. You have to replace these things with other things, completely different things. You have to worry that you haven’t found any new classical compositions. These are the things that should be on your mind. These are new, cool fundamental points. If you read about great mathematicians, that can be a great point. You