Page 105

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 105

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and this feeling has never gone away anyway. Sometimes, I forget who I am, and then my life circumstances wake me back up. I am referring to the period of time when I left for the material world and was super productive. I wrote the book “Answer,” then “The Way,” and then “Attention Management,” and then I led a season of talks devoted to social and material adaptation. In short, I made my mark. Then I decided to become a man of the world and surround myself with all sorts of material things, and, well, it wasn’t long before I closed down. It was temporary, but I had disconnected from my spiritual state, from my connection to the “cosmos,” from the frequency of loneliness, and entered a frequency where, for some reason, I was happy with all sorts of nonsense. I could smile and perceive the jokes of other people and be attracted to money. But having disconnected from the spiritual frequency, it wasn’t long before all the miracles began to fade, and I’d forgotten about the messengers and my uniqueness. I had sacrificed everything that really mattered.

I gave you the example of the “Glass” movie. Imagine, out of all the people around me, not one of them believes in miracles. And I have to deal with them every day. Nobody believes in me, the wizard. Everyone evaluates me solely on a material level: “What are you wearing? What are you eating? Where do you live? How much do you earn? Not much? What a loser, lol. And if you make a lot – cool, let’s be friends.” There was not a word about miracles, and in fact, it turned out that people were afraid of such things. Back then, ten years ago, people would say it was all crazy. But now it’s become a trend. And when I went to the material frequency, I tried to talk about it sensitively, in layman’s terms. Without mentioning messengers, the inner voice or energy. I explained it in a very human way, using material examples from everyday life. And some douchebag makes a face and says:

– What can this Korol do!? What do you admire him for?
– Dude, come on. What do you want? – I ask him.
– I’d like a cool motorcycle; I want to drive a motorcycle.
– Well, look. You want a bike. And if you were told that if you grow your hair and start listening to this sort of music, you will have a bike in six months. Would you start doing it?