Page 378

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 378

Post by Alexandr Korol »

At first, Neo thinks that the whole world is bad in general, which is the world of the matrix. So he goes to Zion. But the most interesting thing is that not all the people who dreamed of freedom and went to this Zion were happy about it. They thought that if they learned spirituality, figuratively speaking, they would become cool and popular. And it turns out that if you get into this spirituality, if you dig for the truth, all you’re going to get is a knitted grey jumper and slimy porridge. And they show it very well in an example of one of the traitors. Do you remember? There was a guy who said at the end that he wanted to be in this matrix. And so, when he’s there, he’s negotiating to be put back into that matrix, to be a famous actor there. That’s how it is. He’s just tempted, he sinfully wants to go there. He doesn’t want to believe in this reality.

He’s saying... because he’s saying it with his mind, “Screw Zion. There are some idiots out there who believe in some nonsense, some chosen one. They’re eat- ing some slime. What the hell, why would I need that?” He goes into the matrix because it is all-inclusive. But it’s even more interesting if you take all three parts of the film apart and make sure that now that I’ve got your point of view right and I’ve described it to you, you go back to those three parts of the film. So what happens next? And what happens next is that there’s a problem – “agent smith”. And who is he? “Agent smith” is inside the matrix, a society inside the system. That’s why they show that there’s a lot of him, or that he’s growing in everyone, or that he’s absorbing everyone. So in the end there is a matrix, which is just a good system of life in which people live and are happy. We should com- pare it with our life when there was no society. Society is a separate, absorbing, sinful, evil, greedy wave. But when it was not there, people in the matrix were good. The matrix was good and people were good. There were good family qualities and values. Everything was good and people were individuals. Each in their own world. All the worlds, all these multiverses, all existed and it was all harmoniously ordered and made. And then “agent smith” appears, so there is a kind of wave. Somebody is giving this wave, which is like a separate frequency. A separate multiverse of evil starts to absorb all people, the whole world. The tendency has increased in the last ten years, as you have all noticed. It is happening in such a way that, metaphorically speaking, fifteen years ago I could write a letter or a business proposal to a scientist or a film director or an actor