Page 383

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 383

Post by Alexandr Korol »

frequency and these elements of frequencies. And what they are promoting now is all dark. That’s why everything is happening this way, with these consequences. They started to use people as livestock, as consumers, who just needed to be bred like on a farm. And so they bred them just to multiply the amount, and that’s all. They breed people just to have more of them, to have wars because people will die, they need more cannon fodder, or they are also interested in selling more goods, selling more of these brands. It’s horrible. And the most interesting thing is that this is the true reality. Some friends would ask me: “Alex, listen, I really agree with you. It’s true that Petya and Masha have become crazy, evil and sinful, but they used to be good friends. We could talk to them, but now we’re the only ones left. I agree. It’s true that something is happening in the world and people have become bitter and closed. But, Alexandr, we can’t just lock ourselves up at home. A friend or acquaintance would ask me: “What should we do? Imagine there are two people, two of my friends. For example, they read my story and understood everything. And then they have a question: “What can we do? And what can’t we do so that we don’t fall under this influence?” And I would say, “Well, listen, I have written a lot of books. I’ve told you so much about it, you already know. And as a result of that, one of my friends is going to wake up tomorrow and think, “What am I going to do? I want to like this and that, but what if I don’t like it? What if it’s society? That is scary. What if it’s “agent smith”? That dark side. What should I do?” So a person would say, “I’ll just stay at home. I don’t have to go anywhere right now. I’ll stay at home. I’ll draw or scribble or read a book. And the other friend, he’s like, “I want to go to the park. I really want to go to the park. I’d rather take a trip to the suburbs. There’s a nice town out there, and there’s a church. I’ll go there. And you know which one was wrong? The one who went to the church, to the suburbs. Can you imagine that? And you think: Church sounds good, right? Suburbs sound good too. It’s not like going to a nightclub. Yes, if you compare it like that, of course going to church in the suburbs is better than going to a nightclub. That’s true if you compare it in that way, if you compare it to something. But if you compare it to sitting at home and drawing and coming up with something interesting, then you know who is not tempted – the one who is more modest. Because it’s about modesty. Whoever has more of this “want” has more chanc- es, the probability that this person will end up being swallowed up by society.