Page 388

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 388

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And now, if something suddenly happens in the world again, it is quite possible that half of you will have your hearts closed, as it was before. There was a pandemic – half of the readers shut down, became angry and mean, and so on. There was a military operation – another half split off. Something else is happening now – another half is going to split off. And it would be fine if they split off, if they just disappeared. No, they’ll just get angry. That’s what’s dangerous. Because they’re being taken over by “agent smith”, it could happen this year. Someone could get involved. I can’t do anything. I’m just telling you my assumptions and my thoughts. It’s just a simple analysis. If something happens, a lot of people’s hearts will shut down and that’s it.
But there are pure-hearted and creative people who read all this now. What should a creative person do? He reads it and that’s it, it’s great, it’s all good. He takes note of it, but he still has things to do, he has his own things to do. He paints pictures, sits at home and is happy. Or he goes to work, studies or sings songs. But those who are led by the mind and have sinned and so on – they may do something or expect something and not live their lives because of it. Please don’t do that.
We should not expect anything. I’m just describing it. It’s actually the plot of my book and my alternative view of the world. That’s all. I don’t expect any- thing. That’s actually the most correct position to be in. I don’t expect anything to happen this year, I don’t expect anything to happen next year, I don’t expect anything to happen in 2028. That’s the reason why no one ever gives any dead- lines, so that no one expects anything, because it’s really like a trap for the mind to get bogged down and make something up. Why? I don’t expect anything. I’m just minding my own business. We all have something to do in life. And so that you now feel this line, based on this fairy tale, the story about the matrix, where this line of norms and non-norms is, where the matrix with nature, the system, where it ends, and where beyond the line you get into the world of “agent smith”, that is, into society, where there are sins. That’s where the line is, you should know that. But you don’t know anything. You exaggerate with your curiosity and gluttony, with this desire of “wanting”, you know? And the one who “wants-wants-wants” more is approaching the society in which the “smiths” are, and will become its hostage. But those who live modestly will do well. To live modestly, that’s fine. With mum, dad, grandma, grandpa, talking to everybody,