Page 106

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 106

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– What? Hmm ... Well, if they give me a bike, then yeah, of course.
– Well, this is what I’m doing.
– Whaaat? How?
– You understand, you want to meet a girl, right? If you talk like a scumbag and look like a scumbag, then the girl you like will not want to be friends with you. Show me the girl you like.
– Well, this one – he shows me a photo.
– Well, look at her and look at yourself. – What?, – he does not understand.
– Okay, let’s do it differently; let’s see what kind of man this woman communicates with. Look how they are dressed. Look where they go. You can’t find out what they’re talking about, but that would be good for you to know, too. And if you become this kind of a man, then you will fall into the field of view of this girl, and then she will talk to you. But while you’re like you are right now, here’s the type of girl that you’ll attract. – I showed him.
– No-no-no-no. I don’t want this Galya.
– Well, you see, you don’t want this Galya. But you correspond to the level of Galya. There is a match for everyone. Do you want a better girl? Act better. There are no miracles.
– Well, okay. And then they told me that you are some kind of freemason dude.
– Me? Freemason? I’m just like you, a simple guy. Life is complicated. I just watched how people do what they do in life. What they do to get a reward and what they do to get beaten up for. And I looked closely and realized, well, if this is why you get beaten up for, then don’t do it, and since that is what people get praise for, then you have to be like that, you know? Everything is simple.
– Well, yes. That makes sense. And it seems really obvious now you’ve said it. So, how come you’re making money from sharing something that is so obvious?
– Well, you see, if it were so obvious, then you wouldn’t have come here looking for answers. Are you with me? And the same applies across the whole of Russia. It appears simple to you now because you’ve been woken up to it, but unless you’re made conscious of it, you may live your whole life without ever realizing it. Are you with me?

When I was on the social-material frequency, to appear more ‘normal,’ I tried