Page 397

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 397

Post by Alexandr Korol »

the matrix that I’m a writer and here’s a book; you can touch it. And there was a lot of resistance from publishers and nobody wanted to publish me. So I did it. And that’s it, and I became visible to the matrix. And that’s when people started to know about me and read my books. When I did it, it was like I gave people an awakening with those books. As much as I don’t like that word, because it’s used by esotericists, it was an awakening. But then... And I am playing chess with this society, and this whole society is against me alone. As I wrote before, it is so – here it is, my enemy. And this society began to do everything in its power to prevent my book from being read. So that I would fail as a writer in the matrix. And what did that society start to do? It started to seduce people so that every- body wants to be a writer, so that everybody wants to be a blogger, so that every- body wants to teach people how to live, so that I get lost in this pile of lies. And so that the people who are looking for the light can’t see me. And a lot of readers who appeared and recognised me through the first book that was published also started to be taken over by society, by “agent smith”, and all these people started to go against me and started to say that I’m worthless and bad, that I don’t write anything good, that they already know everything, and they started to copy me. It’s very strange, isn’t it? That’s the kind of battle that goes on. It’s very strange. But it’s all a way. It has to be intentional. And yet there’s something else above it, and something, somebody, behind it, and that’s the way it should be. It’s all a plan of self-development.
So what is the conclusion at this moment? That there had to be this whole story and that I had to go all this way. There had to be a practice, that I had to go through all these multiverse and everything else in general. I had to go into society and come out of it; that is my strength. And I had to tell everything openly and honestly. And people, they had a choice. Nobody forces people to believe a lie or to be tempted by “agent smith”. It’s people’s choice. And people chose to watch stand-up comedians and bloggers rather than read my books. They decided they’d rather stand on nail boards than read my information. And every- one decided, “Screw this Zion where we have to be humble and eat porridge. We want to be idiots and smoke hookah and brag about success. People made that choice. And it’s all monitored, it’s all recorded, who chose what. And now it’s like there’s no point in me writing books or saying anything to people with the approach I had back then. It’s like it’s all solved now. I don’t have to worry