Page 399

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 399

Post by Alexandr Korol »

abandon those who are still good. They must not be abandoned. But it turns out that there is almost no nature left. That’s why I wanted to stop appearing, but ‘they’ told me that I should appear until the end, even if there is only one person left. I have been told this more than once. And that is why I have to leave this window: email and messenger. I’d like to block it all, delete it and be done with it. I would change location, just move to another city, another neighbourhood, another country, and that’s it. I would just stay there and write books. If I ran out of money, I would get a job, but everything would be fine. I stay on this path. This is my way.
I’m not going to write anything for Russian-speaking people, because it’s all “agent smith” now. Besides, there’s nobody to write for. And I’m really finished with my career. And everything I wanted, I saw, I learned and I got. And I did it in such a humble way. I published my books and all my books say that nothing happened. I’m a fool. I’m only doing the third volume so that it’s the end of the whole story, so that I can write a script and make a film, abroad of course. And that’s it. I just have to do it.
There is something going on in the material world. In my case there is a spiritual war going on in the spiritual world. I’m sitting in the headquarters, holding the resistance. You know I have different values and I see the world differently. And the world is huge and you can’t change it all by yourself. I am a grain of sand in this huge world, this world of the universe, universes. And everything is already decided, I just play a part in it.
It’s going to be a clean reboot. And it has to start now. In the near future.

Also on another subject, purely theoretical. If the continents are floating in the water and there is a core inside our earth, more precisely under the water and the continents, which is so hot and fiery. If there are flashes on the Sun, which is also the nucleus, and the planets around it are continents, then they are connected. And just as we have a Sun inside the Earth, we have the Sun outside, and there’s a bigger Sun too, and that means the same thing is happening everywhere. If there are flares in the Sun, there are flares in the core. And if there are flares in the core, it activates volcanoes and everything. There’s going to be a lot of flares this year. The largest number of them. But it also turns out that our Earth has a satellite moon, so our solar system also has a big satellite. A big moon too.