Page 402

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 402

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I was told to be in the “corridor”, in this “Zion”. And on one hand, I can now start, let’s say, a multiverse of Justice. Do you remember the good multiverse “Justice”? Maybe it’ll start soon. I am still travelling around the world, remembering something, digesting something, realising something. And then I’ll just go to the frequency, to this multiverse of ‘Justice’, and that’s it. Justice will be- gin. What is justice? It is the four horsemen coming to save the matrix and the system and fight against society. Maybe that’s how it’s going to be. I really liked the way I felt about the frequency of justice. Or maybe it won’t happen. I look at all the countries in the world now and society is taking over everybody. Everyone is seduced by the internet. Everyone is tempted by films, TV series, news, social media, algorithms and all these things. Everyone has succumbed to it and they don’t realise what it is. As I recall, I wrote in a book a year ago, the third “paradox”, that artificial intelligence is this algorithm, this “agent smith”, that is, society. And that it is just growing and capturing everyone so that everyone is connected to its frequency. And that is evil. And that it is already capturing everyone through social networks. It has propagated this frequency everywhere and everyone is connected to it. It’s already happening and people just don’t see it. There are no real musicians anymore. I mean, of course there are. We just don’t see them. They’re hidden. All the ones we see and hear are already gone. They have already been taken over by the evil system of society.

Now I talked to Big Alexander and he confirmed all this and said that even some of the light magicians can’t do anything anymore, they don’t know how to do anything, because everybody has started to think about money, about fame. And that almost nothing real was left and that nature always worked at some point and that it was all connected with energies. He said that this energy of darkness accumulates, the energy of evil. When it accumulates to a certain level, nature will start to cleanse. It is inevitable. Then he said that the manifestation of me happens in three stages, that I have the second stage now and I remember that all the same things are happening that I had in the first stage. And now the second stage is happening. The fact that then all the multiverse frequencies opened up to me is as if I... It is as if everything was already in 2009-2010, but it was the first stage. The second stage is when I remember everything and start to realise it. And then there will be a third stage where I’ll start to control it and do it