Page 407

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 407

Post by Alexandr Korol »

happens in the world immediately. That is to say, let’s say it’s worth doing now, in the near future, because society will begin ....
You see, it will be reflected in the big world as a miniature, and society will be- gin to collapse, or something will begin to happen to it. Immediately, let’s say at the top of the evil, some people will start to die or get sick. Or there will be a cataclysm somewhere or something else. But circumstances will start to happen where justice will be triggered. Try to do something positive within the percent- age of weakness that you’re living in. You can raise the bar of your consciousness and spirituality within your current abilities. That’s good, of course. Try to take a leap now to make yourself 10% more pure and conscious. I’m sure you still have some weaknesses, or someone is still eating something disgusting or do- ing something else. If you stop that today, you are doing a very big harm, a blow to society, not by tempting it, but by hitting it. I mean, that’s great. If you have your fancy photos somewhere, like when you travelled somewhere, you still have them on some social networks – delete them and proudly say: “Yes, I am a simple, ordinary person”. And you don’t have to put yourself in front of people, in front of society, and prove that you’re cool, because everything there is built on coolness. If you beat that, you beat society. That’s how it works. And you know your weaknesses. You know. You know everything. So you see, you don’t need any practice. And if you now turn it into diligence and say ‘no’ to weaknesses from today, there will be a result in your life and in my life and in the world. If you put it off until tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, it will be useless and what you do the day after tomorrow will be irrelevant. Your mind will be already too prepared for it and so on.

One of the other things you need to do is to behave properly. Imagine that you are a living example for everyone, for every person in the world. So much so that imagine you are being cast now and you are auditioning for the leading role in the film. And if you work hard now, you will really get it. And your job is to show yourself to be as decent a person as possible. For example, you will be offered a huge tip and you will refuse it. They’ll ask you what your dream is and you’ll say, “I don’t want anything. I have enough”. Someone will seduce you, tempt you, and you will say, “Hey, that’s not good. I don’t want anything. It is not good to behave like that”. So you should be this example for people as if God is watch-