Page 110

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 110

Post by Alexandr Korol »

This issue is the biggest issue in society, and that is why They are hiding behind the bizarreness. I mean, “They” are not hiding to hide per se. If “They” are the ones who rule everything. “They” know exactly how people are built. And if they know how you are built, then it is easy for them to hide behind your instincts, your ego, your vices, and your temptations. And the world is so upside down now. The soul is invisible. A person who has a rich soul is of no value, and it’s empty, sinful people who have seized the world in their material disguise. If there was a device to scan who is advanced, I would be number one. And those people you see on TV would be in jail. These devils in society are disguised behind the nice covers, behind the philanthropy, and taking pictures with children. But really, they are devils, and imagine how nicely they do all of this? But everything is exactly the opposite. You understand?

When I was in the materialistic world, I identified with the mind that “They” were not there. I mean, I didn’t think of them. It is like all spiritual and sacred matters were erased like they were a dream. And only when something happens, an accident or when I did some energy techniques, did I immediately feel myself and feel “Them” again. And here is the goal – never to forget about Them, keep the feeling, keep the connection, never break it. It is the same challenge that all people experience when they are on the path of development. There are certain people who are born under the supervision of God. Let’s call them gifted people. He has a talent; he downloads songs, lyrics, and music straight from the cosmos and has a successful career, and all of a sudden, he gets swallowed up. He builds a family, sinks into everyday life, and gets distracted by money and the humdrum of domesticity. And supposedly, out of nowhere, the gift is gone. Sometimes, they say. “If you start taking the money, your talent will be gone.” God will take the gift away. But he doesn’t take it away. It is just the way the system is orchestrated when a person starts switching to the material frequency. But it is not a punishment. You need to learn to make money and not lose this special state. Not to lose your soul, your spark. People who are gifted by God, if they start being self-indulgent, get a wake-up call from God. A health issue or a serious accident of some kind to enable the person to open up again. And when a person goes through this wake-up call, he detaches from the material things and remembers God again. He begins to feel his inner self again