Page 417

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 417

Post by Alexandr Korol »

That’s how a person can look at themselves as a negative entity.
But it is possible to look at it positively. And then there are beings who have a normal attitude towards themselves, who realise, “How great it is that I see the world differently from other people. Wow! I’m a creative person. How great that I see the world in a multifaceted way. It’s amazing”. So positively, you see, the human-entity begins to look at all this. The human-entity is curious: how many layers of society, how many countries, how many cities, how many people, how many things. It’s amazing! And it’s great for him that everyone is so different. He dives into all these worlds and experiences different sensations because each one has its own sensations. Let’s say he gets a job or a business and he thinks, “There’s a choice for me. How great.” A person who has decided to become something is unconscious; he is in his multiverse five – all the hockey players are there, and that’s why a person is a hockey player, and that’s it. And you have all the worlds open to you and you think, “What am I going to do: be a hockey player, a rapper, a dancer, or work in a bank?” You choose where you want to go and you immerse yourself in it. And if you want, you can leave it. It’s a kind of freedom. It’s the same with people. They are there, and when they are not, you sit at home alone; you are happy. And when people show up, it’s great; you dive into each person as if it’s a separate world, but it’s also great for you. People are different. They are or they aren’t and you don’t care; they live separately and you live separately. Each in their own parallel realities. And here you see clearly, hear clearly, feel everything, see people, what they go through, observe it. Yes, you know more, yes, deeper. Yes, you may not always have someone to talk to. But on the other hand you feel good, that you’re always useful to everyone. And then you realise that you’re like a conduit. Like a link between people, a link between worlds. But you have the opportunity to compare the rules of one multiverse with the rules of another. In that world there are some customs and rules, but in this world there are other customs and rules. You start to realise who’s from which world, you don’t even call it a ‘world’, you just see that there are groups of people who are obsessed with certain things. You may not tell anybody about it, but for yourself you see it and you know it. And so you get high just by noticing the algorithm, the movements of some insects while you’re sitting on a bench and watching them do something. And you feel cool because it’s unrealistically three-dimensional. It’s a whole world that