Page 416

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 416

Post by Alexandr Korol »

entity in the “corridor”. You just have to learn to live in it, sort of learn to use it, like I did. And of course, once you learn that, it’s cool to be in the “corridor” in the first place. It’s crazy powerful if you look at it in a positive, positive way. It’s just that everybody looks at it the wrong way for some reason. I think it’s a strength. But look at how people can look at the state of “corridor” and entity. How does a person look at themselves as an entity when they are in a “corridor”? He sees that everyone in society has a family, children, work, career and friends, but he doesn’t. Life sucks. That’s how a person starts to think. Then he starts to think further, that everybody is somehow happy, each with his own work and also with some nonsense: somebody always worships food, somebody worships hookah, somebody is a fan of shopping, somebody is a fan of something else. And you look at it and think, “I’m not attracted to that. Nothing interests me that much”. Again, you tell yourself that you’re rubbish, that you don’t have that passion that people have, and you take it negatively, that you’re some kind of fool. And then you meet people and people are just too obvious to you. So, “Well, okay. There’s this person and there’s that person. They’re different people. What’s the point?” You’re not interested in them. That’s how you can look at it: it’s as if you still know somehow deeper into the world and you’re bored talking to them. They’re all superficial. It’s because you have your eyes open, clairvoyance, and you’re in a “corridor”; you don’t know what you should be. A sailor or a singer. Because there are so many possibilities, you can’t decide and you’re back again. Then there seem to be people who are crazy, obsessed with their ego and their body and you don’t care. There are people who are obsessed with money and you don’t care. You can work hard, no question, but not for money. But you don’t have that crazy complex or excitement that people have, that money-money-money-money. And they have some kind of interest in money, but you don’t. Let’s say you have taste. Fashion comes and goes, and you’re not interested in that at all; you have your own preferences, what you want to wear, what you want to watch, what you want to listen to, and somehow people start not to understand that, to impose their own. They don’t want to understand yours, and you realise again that everyone is the same; they all have the same interests, but your interests don’t coincide with anyone else’s. And here you are, such an entity in the “corridor”. On top of that, you have a crazy gift for psychology and taste. Some good qualities, and yet no one wants you. You think you’re something you’re not.