Page 112

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 112

Post by Alexandr Korol »

If it wasn’t for different languages, currencies, and so on, there would only be one country and one frequency. But all the elements are distorted, and people are artificially connected to them. Governments, religions, and everything established by ordinary people. But underneath it all, there is one real world, one natural world, one world of nature.

This fundamental framework, as I call it, was revealed when I was researching Buddhism. There was a regular person who started to promote his frequency, his own projection. And he had his devotees, and then something happened in his country, and the rulers turned to this Buddha for help. So what did he do? He just went and compelled his own frequency, and everyone got under its influence. He created and then embodied his own ideology, and even when he died, his followers continued to do everything he said and stayed connected to his frequency. Are you with me? There is a frequency in me, like new firmware, a new concept of how the world should be. Imagine there are six horizontal lines, and I am on the left-hand side, walking towards the center of these lines, and life, time, and the world are on the right-hand side, also moving toward me. We move towards each other. And we will meet at the center. The world is changing to what is happening inside of me. And I am doing everything to bring it to people.