Page 455

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 455

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Now, at least, I can explain it all scientifically. And in general, based on what is happening now, on the last topic, on what Big Alexander said, about the three layers, about the three stages of development. It’s very interesting.
So look. Going back to your question. So here’s a street and we can see from the documents that there are 15 houses that are registered and right on this street. There is something in those houses. Every person who walks down that street, or generally lives their life, comes out of those 15 houses and may never go into any of them. And you see this illusion that on one hand nothing is hidden from him, from this person, here they are, 15 houses, and he can actually go into any of them. But the thought that he could go into any house, into any of these 15 houses on the street, he would never have that thought. And if you have it now, it will only appear about that street and those houses that are available to you. So it is exactly as if we have control over what is blocked in our minds. We’ll just always be distracted by something or we’ll just not think and we’ll never pay attention to the third house. And there is a physical in the city registry. But nobody sees it as if this house has an unusual vibration. It’s just coded in such a way that, yes, it’s physically there, it’s on the paperwork, and the electricity is paid for. But it’s like no police officer, no utility worker, none of us – are ever going to go into that house. Because it’s, let’s say, in a zone, in its own personal, individual zone. We are not in that area and therefore we will never want to go there, even though it is that house. That’s the way it is. But who sees it is another question. It’s interesting to see who is there, who sees it and who goes there. But we will never see it. That’s what these dimensions, frequencies and vibrations are, if I were to explain them to you in any way.
Now on. When our multiverse changes, so our angle of perception of the psyche of the same thing – and this is the way the simulation we live in works, this is how it all works – then from one angle, when you walk down this street, you see some houses, your focus is on some houses. From another angle you might see other houses, you might not notice this street at all and you might pass by. So it can be like that, depending on where you are connected. But the perception of houses can also be such that at some moments they are beautiful and at other moments they are ugly. And it’s the same with people. So if we understand – and I’m writing all this – is this really what we’re coming to? The proof that we are living in a virtual reality, in a simulation, in artificial intelligence. I have a lot