Page 462

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 462

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– So do I understand correctly that when a person is included – as he likes to call it – in something ‘wow’, where he is, let’s say, a genius from the future, then he is that genius from the future as long as he is included and as long as he gives space to be, space to be that genius in behaviour, in desires, and then he is still included. But if that person starts to do his old behavioural factors, to include old versions of himself, then that version of him from the future is switched off.
– Yes.
– That’s how people lose themselves. And so to fix it, you have to be locked into this guy for a long time. While you are switched on, give him the opportunity to see what he likes and dislikes, fix that rhythm and live in it. And then you’ll keep him.
– Yes.

Question: Frankly, it is difficult to understand. Could you please explain what it means to realise that the world is not biological but a simulation? And what does it mean that this realisation allows you to control everything and fly?

Well, you see, it turns out that so far... I mean, this is probably the essence of evolution, of human development in general. That a human being is in this system that we live in. This world is generally a good world, which is the world of the matrix, the system and nature, and there are bad frequencies and good frequencies. This is a huge world. In the understanding of humanity today, it is all a biological world. Everybody has a boundary and they cannot look beyond that boundary. And everyone within that boundary looks at this world how? That we are biological in the biological world. There is a plant, there is a leg, there is blood, we can get hurt, we eat something, we touch something. But everybody has this understanding that there is earth, stones, animals, time, where we live, we get sick, we grow old. And it’s all somehow real to us. And it’s true, it’s all real to us until we finish this school, let’s say. But when we know everything, then the next version is a new era, I would say. Man has to know and realise that he’s in a simulation. And when he realises that, then he becomes superhuman, which is God. That’s the point. And it turns out that I’m writing about it now, but I didn’t realise it. These are different things. It’s like in the film “The Matrix” when Neo is told to free his mind because he still believes in old ways. Here he, this man,