Page 114

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 114

Post by Alexandr Korol »

But not only because of places of power; there are other factors, other reasons, and other situations that can make this happen.

Places of power are not only in St. Petersburg; they are similarly located all over the world. Imagine our planet is a checkered piece of paper, and all points where the lines cross are places of power. These points can be revealed; they are everywhere. I noticed that sometimes there is a ray of light that infuses one particular point for a while, and others are turned off. This is what I noticed, but it is complicated.

I am gathering a collection of gemstones, and yesterday, I got one delivered from Thailand. They can be of different quality, and what if one of the gemstones that I collected is not ‘the best.’ If I use my mind, then yes, it will make all sorts of judgments, and it will fizzle the brain trying to choose the gemstone, the color, the size. But if you are led by nature, as I said in my book “Paradox,” then the rules are different because we are without mind. There can be no mistake in a world without a mind. So, if I go to the store and ask, “Do you have this kind of stone?” And they say, “Just these two”. I take them. And then I went to another store and found three more there. So I got three additional ones. And the rest of the stones I got somewhere else. I found one on the street, another I received by mail, and here they all are. It means that those gemstones that are not supposed to be collected they are not collected. Are you with me? These are precisely the gemstones that should be.

It’s only afterward that you can turn on the mind and check the stones. Study them and find out what they are called, their colors, and their origins. And later, based on that information, you can do it again, this time using your mind, because now you have the formula. But first, it happens without mind. Same for music. It was not like, “Hmm, what kind of music do high-frequency people listen to?” No, it was not like this.

I just find that a particular element steals my attention, this one, that one, and then people tell me, “Hey, Alex, you know all the clothes, fragrances, and music that you listen to are from England?” Same with books. Nature is so unique;