Page 473

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 473

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Alexandr: Will it only affect the next generation of children or the 30% in particular?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, of course.
Alexandr: And what about the 30% that are caught?
Mystic-Old-Man: Look, I emphasise that out of the 30% captured, 10 will go back. But those that go back, they’ll just be pushing, they’ll just be the leaders among those 70. They’ll be the leaders. They will be in every group. It makes sense to pay special attention to them.
Alexandr: I understand. Because these 10%, they are now material-social “demons”, and when they are released, they’ll be friendly, but very advanced.
Mystic-Old-Man: You know what it’s called, when they are ready to sacrifice themselves, what is it, passionarity.
Alexandr: Interesting. Okay. And this 10% will leave for what reason?
Mystic-Old-Man: The energy will repel them and they’ll think they’ve been tricked. That’s the effect it will have.
Alexandr: Yes, but will it be done by who or what, or nature, cyclicity or man?
Mystic-Old-Man: You know there is a connection. This inclusion has a function, it can be switched on and off. But what turns it off? If you watch it, you can track it.
Alexandr: But it is not clear who and what is behind it? As if of its own accord?
Mystic-Old-Man: You ask good questions. When you ask questions, I suddenly discover something I didn’t know.
Alexandr: I’m developing a bit here.
Mystic-Old-Man: You have a positive effect on me... Thank you for that, because I probably wouldn’t have put the question to myself.
Alexandr: Okay, you are welcome. Another question I have is this. There are 24 time zones. And let’s say I’m in Japan, it’s one time and the beginning of the day is at one time, the end of the day is at another time, on some date. And in Russia, and Russia is big, let’s say in St Petersburg, it’s a different time, the beginning of the day and the end of the day. In the United States it’s different, let’s say in New York or Los Angeles. And the point is that it turns out that we are influenced by which time zone we live in – are these frequencies?
Mystic-Old-Man: Imagine they are playing cards 24 hours a day on planet Earth, divided into time zones. And imagine that’s exactly what you asked me.