Page 477

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 477

Post by Alexandr Korol »

And that if I take out three people, that Spirit will remain in all twenty-seven people. If I take out seven more people, then that Spirit will be in twenty people; it will just spread to all of them who have that virus in them. If it turns out that you have to remove all thirty percent, then this virus will not exist. Can you imagine that? There is no particular source. It takes up residence in everyone it can get into, who lets it in, this dark impurity.

I saw the film ‘Memoirs of a Geisha’ and it showed very well why the world doesn’t understand how Japanese culture has been destroyed and how the Americans have turned everyone into whores and there are no geishas left. That Americans ruin culture everywhere. That’s what I said about how the whole culture of Eu- rope is ruined because of this EU. Every country used to have its own culture and traditions: Spain, Italy. Without any union, everything was cool. And then you see this virus consuming everything, this “agent smith”.
You read above that the Mystic-Old-Man says that something is going to happen. Notice how he gets confused about dates and times. But something is going to happen that out of thirty per cent – ten per cent will come out of this influence. And he also put it this way: that the energy will push them away and they’ll think they’ve been deceived. Do you know what he meant by that? Remember when I wrote that if you’re suddenly closed and you suddenly open up, go through a place of power, open up, then it’s like waking up the next day and seeing how ugly you look, how ugly your social networks are, how ugly the people around you are. By ugly I mean the soul. I mean how dark everybody is. And why is that? Because the heart has opened. And that’s it. The perspective has changed. And it turns out that these ten percent of thirty percent of people – and these are people from society, material, the toughest, just horrible, so they are the worst monsters of society, all about money and power. Imagine that ten per cent of people, which is a huge number of people, will come to the light side, that is, their hearts will be opened. Since these thirty percent are dictators, ten percent of them will be dictators of the light ideology for all the other seventy percent, for all of us. That’s great, that’s really cool. That’s what I liked.

What’s also interesting is how and what affects what. The time zones, where the day starts, and the people themselves. Now you understand why I always wrote