Page 486

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 486

Post by Alexandr Korol »

somebody, let’s say a person wrote something there, some gratitude, and I used to reply to everybody, I remember. I’d read his message, let’s say, and I’d reply to him and give him some advice, and then immediately, at the moment I was corresponding with him, I felt very hungry. Even though I never feel hungry. But I’m hungry. I think, what the hell? Then a day or two may pass and I go back in. This person writes to me and I start corresponding with him and I am hungry again. I’m very attentive to that. And you can imagine that I can get a feeling of hunger from one person, from another person... A classmate might think of me and write to me. I’ll correspond with her now, and she’ll say, for example, “Oh, Alex, let’s talk later. I am going to be busy, I want to send you a project and I want you to comment on it.” And so what? Our thread of connection with her is still there, let’s say, when I’m not doing techniques. It turns out that the connection lasts all day until the evening, and I communicate with her again in the evening. During that time I have connected with her. She might have, let’s say, irritabil- ity, or she might react very strongly to people. On the contrary, she might be lazy and doesn’t want to do anything extra. Imagine, I start to feel the way that person feels all day long. That’s basically where it all started for me, when I was like that with my empathy. When I started feeling all this stuff so much, I didn’t understand what the hell was going on and how to turn it off. But how do I take it further? I found that it works in a way that... Imagine it’s a salad, that it’s like the matrix of a person, it’s made up of a bunch of layers, some elements. It’s like a kind of salad. And when I connect with a person, we connect when we meet or when we correspond. It’s like something else appears in my salad, let’s say mayonnaise or peas. It really feels as if I am still me, but as if a touch of some- thing else has appeared. And that touch is small, like about five per cent, but it appears in me while I’m communicating with that person. If I pay attention to it, to that five per cent that I feel in me, it can grow into the whole of me and I become that. But if I ignore it, then it’s just like a feeling, like I’m just feel- ing something, but very faintly, in the background. That’s how it feels. It’s very strange. Why is that? Right now, because I’m on the move, I’ve seen one person, then another, then I’ve been alone, then I’ve been with another. And because of these changes, there’s a reason why the system is doing all this. And you don’t even know what’s going on in my life in general. This is the first time I’ve... no, maybe it was, of course, but that’s not how I realised it. The point is, I’ve been