Page 491

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 491

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Alexandr: The result seems to be the same but in a different way, is that what you mean?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes. Maybe. Some things you say are quite unexpected.....
Alexandr: But it’s like a distortion of space, like 10 years ago you told me about Sai Baba, that he can make a ring out of air. He has something...
Mystic-Old-Man: No. It was different then. The thing that really surprised me was that this... I wondered if it was something they didn’t know or what it was or if they were making it up. The feeling was that they liked it, that it was like that. It’s not really what it was at that time.
Alexandr: Well, it’s more of an illusion. I mean, he practised fakirism.
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, in principle, yes, something like that. The other thing is that, you know, he’s like this paradox of attention, like myrrh flow. It’s the same thing. This attention of the believers, the attention of the believers itself does these things. So it really works, it’s amazing. It really works, but I emphasise that it is still the attention of the believers.
Alexandr: I understand. The principle is in the other work, the attention of the believers. All right. Then when will this hidden thing be revealed this year, in which month will the first manifestation be, at least some physical, material manifestation? I just don’t see it yet, maybe it’s there but I don’t see it.
Mystic-Old-Man: I can tell you that in the month of June you will feel it. If you want to know what it is, you will feel it. .....
Alexandr: And I understand correctly that it’s already there, but I just don’t see it, but like I’m going to start feeling it, seeing it, sensing it, which is just...
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, feel it in the month of June.
Alexandr: Actually I’m doing it now, but I just don’t see it, I don’t know.
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, that’s the feeling it’s going to be.
Alexandr: Okay, then I have one more question. And this is the transmigration, the transfer of consciousness, this is such a technology, it will appear in how many years?
Mystic-Old-Man: Alex, well, the thing is that the movement of consciousness, it is a property of consciousness, it still exists as such. Consciousness, it has this quality as if it moves. It doesn’t really move. But here is the illusion of movement, it is always there.
Alexandr: Okay, let’s put it another way...