Page 489

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 489

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Chapter 5. Conversations With “Big” and Old-Man

Conversation with Mystic-Old-Man from 19 March. It is ok to show it now:

Alexandr: Let’s say you, me or someone is in the future, let’s say 20 or 30 years from now, just as an example, 20 years from now. So if I ask a question, will I be able to organise a performance in the future or not, can you see it? Mystic-Old-Man: Basically yes. I mean, Alex, how can you see if it actually takes place?
Alexandr: Yes, of course, it is already there. Okay, then I have this question. Is there something in the future that... Let’s put it this way, in the future have I become someone or have I created something? I mean, is it more me as a person or more me as a creator of something? That’s what I’m wondering.
Mystic-Old-Man: As a person.
Alexandr: Okay, more as a person. I get it, okay. And in the more distant future, is there someone who is interested in interfering and fixing this future of mine?
Mystic-Old-Man: I can put it that way. There is such a thing, but it won’t really happen.
Alexandr: Well, I see, but there is such a thing. Okay, next. Are there any characters from the future here in our time, physically?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, there are.
Alexandr: And are they fully biological like us, or half-robots?
Mystic-Old-Man: This is the amazing thing, there are half-robots. Both biological and half-robots, which is amazing.
Alexandr: Well, now the next question. If they want some kind of technology from the future to appear here, can they transform it from the future and bring it here? Or is it easier for them to just do it in our present?
Mystic-Old-Man: You know what’s really amazing, it can be dragged in from the future. These are actually quite strange things you’re saying, but they make sense. But if they make sense, what more can I say than that they really do make sense. I wouldn’t ask myself that question. But in principle it makes sense. Alexandr: Okay. If today I set myself a certain task, if I want to learn some- thing, will the system I live in give me an answer through films, through people, through music in the near future?