Page 493

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 493

Post by Alexandr Korol »

so, maybe, secret for me, or as they say. Because I had a situation when I came to Moscow one day, and I said to a man, “Here’s this woman counting money, and here’s this guy picking at your brain all the time. The man said: “A woman is my accountant and this guy is my professor. I laughed. And I said, “Sergei, how about I’ll be there in a year and I’ll see their names, but I won’t see what they do.” And he said, “No, no, no, it’s better the way it is now. No names.” Alexandr: So what can you say? Describe me but not give the name, or give the name but not describe me?
Mystic-Old-Man: There’s a paradox in the name that begins as a paradox. That’s where the paradox element comes in. So all I can tell you about it is that because the paradox element works, it’s probably the most important thing that it works. One day I’m going to give you a name for it because you’re going to keep pushing me and as a result that name will come out. It probably will.
Alexandr: But it’s on the Internet, this name?
Mystic-Old-Man: I think not. Although you know I should go on the internet and have a look. You’re giving me a good challenge. I think it’ll be interesting then.
Alexandr: Okay. Then I have one last question. There is “Bog” in Russian and “God” as God in English. Do I understand correctly that it is an abbreviation of the abbreviation of some meaning of what we live in, what was created once upon a time?
Mystic-Old-Man: Alex, I can tell you right away, this is the kind of information you’re asking for, consciously... Consciously I don’t have this kind of information, because I can’t, like... you know, there are things I don’t want to name, not because I’m cautious, but because to what extent it’s possible for me.
Alexandr: Possible what?
Mystic-Old-Man: I mean, well, let’s say there are limits that I don’t cross, because I’ve often been responsible for them. Well, responsible in what way? I suppose I answered that way. And I’m very careful about these things. So what you’re asking is you’re asking the question, not me. Maybe in that respect it is a bit like this for me. .... For me it is calmer because it is not me who has formulated it. That is why this attentiveness always has such a tremendous meaning, such a tremendous importance for me, and I am always careful about it, extremely careful.