Page 117

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 117

Post by Alexandr Korol »

enough, then there is no more “Alex, the Controller,” and everything flows smoothly. So this is happening to me more and more and more.

I found myself in Los Angeles alone. I started caring for my health and only communicating with my local readers in Los Angeles. In every civilization, initiated people always wore crowns, and a ring is like a crown for the finger. I ordered these custom-made rings, which I’d wanted for a couple of years. One with a black gemstone, another with red. They are unique paraphernalia. The stones are arranged in a particular feng shui way. I realized that I must buy all kinds of gemstones and research the formulas. I started to look for images of helmets and crowns from different centuries. Things that have not been touched by modern people, so I know for sure that it will work for me. And I had a plan: I would make a crown after making the rings. I got the gemstones, and when I received a black diamond, I was in awe of how much energy I felt from it. When I was in Los Angeles, I was contacted by my reader, who said that he was researching gemstones. He has a hundred-sixty different stones. And we started to discuss it and study the energies, and it turns out he is actually an “entity.” Then I met another girl in LA, also an “entity,” who just looked at my palm and told me everything about me. And other guys, my readers, who I met in LA, who were also unusual. We didn’t speak a word about material things.

Everything is paradoxical and strange. When I surrounded myself with the stones, rings, and all these objects, “They” showed me right away that I had descended to low material frequency, but I had to be noble. I have to change the elements of my life: what to eat, what to listen to, how to dress, and who to communicate with. So I was given this info, and I’m surrounded by these gemstones and pearls. Plus, my assistant goes to a Mystic-old man and gives me this audio recording. And this embeds me in the “cosmos,” and additional information is coming thick and fast.

Then I put all these stones away, took off the rings, and I kind of returned! Wow! Ten days had passed, but it felt like one. Like I didn’t belong to myself, like it was all a dream, everything in a flow. And it was like I’d just left all that behind. Came back, closed up a little, and studied my experiences with my mind, reviewed