Page 495

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 495

Post by Alexandr Korol »

the development works, and how this downloading and uploading goes on. It is as if all the versions of me are manifesting in me for the last time and it is as if I am looking at all this information from all these angles – and there are like all the different personalities of me. And I’m taking it in from all angles, from different angles. So I always write to you as if it were the same thing, but always with different examples, because these are different worlds, different angles, as I look at them. It is as if I were writing to you about one and the same thing from the position of each of you. That is to say, I give so much information. It turns out that my book is made up of facets. And when a person reads the book, if he is in the world of one, he sees it from that angle and everything is written there for him. If he is in the world of two, he reads it again and sees everything new, but this new facet, the number two, is also written in the book. The Three is there too. I have gone through all the steps that you go through and I am giving you this information from all corners and all your levels. Take it as a note.

I looked at the icon again; it turns out that the Mother of God is the system that is already there. It is clear that we perceive all this as reality because it is really part of our lives. It is our reality. So we have to take it responsibly and seriously, and if you are sick, you have to be treated. It is clear, but we are in a computer and it turns out that the Mother of God is a system created by God. And this Mother of God is a system, and above it there is something even higher – that is God. The two systems are like systems, but they are at different times. Two simulations. It turns out that the simulation of God created the simulation of the Mother of God. And this Mother of God, together with God, are two systems, two virtual realities. They created, and they created what? A new system. A replacement for themselves. They raise the Son of God. It turns out that the Son of God is also an artificial intelligence whose “mother” and “father” are two other artificial intelligences. You see? So amusing. And it turns out that the Son of God is an artificial intelligence that is going to create a new system with which it will grow together – it will be under him, it will be under him because he created it, he is its creator – and he will grow a new Son of God together with it. A new substitute for himself. So that’s how it is. It’s strange.
I also understand why nobody touches me anymore. It is understandable that there is this evil society that possesses people. But why is no one touching me,