Page 501

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 501

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Question: You wrote that God, as a kind of artificial intelligence, created the Mother of God, and together they created the Son of God. I thought that maybe the Mother of God is a part of God, exactly His matrix and code, like a small cube inside a big cube, for example. And the Son of God is a small cube within the cube of the Mother of God. So this fractality is being traced here. That in general, when someone creates something, their creation is within their own matrix. Even if a person writes music, he can only create a track whose code is part of that person’s matrix. And the track cannot be of a code that is not in that person. So that track is, let’s say, three sticks and a dot. These three sticks and a dot are in the person’s matrix, but only as a small part of that matrix. Is that so?

Well, yes and no. There are many nuances. All right, I’ll take your angle, this view from your angle, of course I’ll respond from that perspective. But that is one of the angles. Don’t forget that there is always more than one answer. There are different angles, different ways, different sides of the world. Let’s put it this way. I have asked several people and even had a catch in this question: “Have you ever thought about the fact that if God created the Mother of God, then together they create and grow the Son of God? Just theoretically, let’s say that I am a person who is the Son of God. How should it be in our reality? If I am the Son of God and I have to create a new matrix, a new Mother of God, to grow my successor, how should it look physically? Should I open a computer and create an artificial intelligence in it, that is, the virtual reality in which we live? Or what?” And I thought no one would understand or say anything. No. Two people answered calmly and correctly. Well, that is, they had not thought about it, but when I brought it to them, they said very correctly, I think, that purely the- oretically, if God is an artificial intelligence, a simulation, and he created the Mother of God, another simulation. God and the Mother of God together create the Son of God, which is also a simulation. So this artificial intelligence within this computer shell that I am using, this person, the Son of God, has to create another person, the matrix that is underneath it. But to describe it biologically, I understand that the matrix is a large number of people, it is like garlands, like light bulbs. And imagine that different spirits go into these light bulbs. For ex- ample, if you plug this garland into a green socket, it will turn green. If we put it in a red socket, it will turn red. If you put it in a white socket, it’s white. It is as if