Page 509

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 509

Post by Alexandr Korol »

to know a person; you have to keep a stranger at a distance and not let anyone get close to you. How much society has grown and everyone is drowning in it. It simply does not allow people to live, good people, good people. Those who are hidden away somewhere in the villages, of course – they don’t care. They live on the farm as they would if they didn’t use the internet. And so society has already penetrated everywhere. And of course I would like it to cool down somehow, this society. To stop. That’s my wish. And that people read my books and know what it’s all about. It doesn’t matter at all. It’s not that important. The main thing is that there was no jackal in them, no rat in them. That’s all, and we’re all at peace. We all feel each other, and it turns out that it’s no use me being spiritual. Or you’re spiritual if there are rats everywhere. We can’t go anywhere. Because they make us dirty and they bite our feet, you know? And I wish we could go out and nobody would bite your legs. So my wish is more like this.
  • Read the Wikipedia articles: “Maitreya”, “Vishnu”.
Question: If there is a multivariance of future events, then if we know it, we can see it in advance. If we are very attentive to the little things that happen to us, attentive to every thought, then we can immediately see the right decision, the outcome of events?

Yes. So I’ve always had all these functions, all these possibilities. And the ques- tion is whether I used them consciously or not, whether I realised them and whether I even knew them. If I got all my childhood friends together now, which they would definitely confirm, and we’ve talked to them more than once – they’re not spiritual people, like everyone else, they basically want to be ma- terially successful – these people, they always, I mean, now, okay, I’m an adult, but back then they were always shocked and didn’t understand how I knew what would work and what wouldn’t. It was always a shock to my friends in particular. I mean, when I hadn’t even written a book. They did not understand how I could be 100% sure that this project or business would fail and this one would be 100% successful. And how many times were there where people actually said: “Well, explain it, prove it, what is the secret, how do you do it?” It was like that. And I remember at that time I tried to explain everything. I said, “Guys, well, it’s just that when I take on a project, it doesn’t matter what kind of project, even