Page 118

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 118

Post by Alexandr Korol »

everything objectively. And then went back again and got into the “cosmos” even more. And so it goes from now on. This is how it is happening. I don’t belong to myself, and I am looking forward to it. It happens like this car, that is me, turned on, drove for ten days, then stalled for a second. I was “driving” for ten days, then stalled and turned on again. And soon, this car will never stall; this car, that is me.

This is the holy spirit. I don’t know what else to call it. It is so hard to explain it with human language. But this is how it happens, and it is very unusual.

Big Alexander told me that they found an alien when they found the sarcophagus and opened it. And when he told me about it, I got swayed. Because he was clearly not mistaken, and there is no point for him to lie about it. So, it means it is true. An alien. But if we are researching me, and by researching me, you are researching yourself, getting to know yourself, then what does it mean? It means that I didn’t believe in aliens up to that moment.

It doesn’t mean that “They” are not there. It was just that the information was not yet given to me. I haven’t encountered any aliens, messengers haven’t spoken to me about them, and there have been no hints about them. Life simply hadn’t connected me with that topic. Then, Big Alexander talks about an alien in a sarcophagus and how it was concealed. So what does it mean? Are they actually real? That is how it is?

One month passed, and I was in Mexico and the news was that another sarcophagus was found with an alien inside. And I believe that it’s not a joke. These are facts, and they are proven. How is that all possible? Next, I remember when I was talking for many hours to a Mystic-old man. I asked him many questions while he was in a “trance,” and he told me about aliens. At the time, I didn’t pay attention to it. The focus of my attention was not there because there were no “aliens” in my mindset. So, it worked exactly how the mind was supposed to work. So he told me then:

– Alex, I am talking about aliens now, and they are looking at me. They feel it. They know it.