Page 513

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 513

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-Old-Man: There is a combination, so many that it’s unfathomable.
Alexandr: I am contained in different versions of myself, that here I have realised and seen that I can be one and another, and the third, and the tenth, then from the future, then as in childhood, that is another me, tastes and choices are different. But the question is: is it all that I am included in, but where am I in the end? That is, in the sense that either there is a lot of me – all these variations of inclusion, and the body and memory are nothing? On the contrary, I am the body and the memory, and all these inclusions are not me, but just some inclusions.
Mystic-Old-Man: Just the fact that you dive in is more you than the fact that you switch on.
Alexandr: So are diving and switching on the same thing? Or what do you mean?
Mystic-Old-Man: The consciousness dives into this so-called combination of another reality in a dream – that is your consciousness.
Alexandr: No, I’m not talking about a dream. I mean, in real life I can now take and switch on and become, let’s say, material. I can take, switch on and become spiritual. I can take, switch on and become something like when I was a child.
Mystic-Old-Man: It’s actually training with these motivational energies and going through.
Alexandr: So where am I at the end? Am I the body and the memory, all these inclusions, what I remember and until I remember?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, no.
Alexandr: So there are many parts of me, all these inclusions are me?
Mystic-Old-Man: Switching on, getting into where you are, where you are, that is you.
Alexandr: That is, it turns out I’ve got there, I’ve switched there and it’s all me.
Mystic-Old-Man: Exactly. You are detached from the memory, you are actually detached from it, and you get there.
Alexandr: Then there’s another question. Where am I more myself? When I am included in one of these versions of myself, or when I am in the “corridor”, as I call it, when I am not included in anything, but as if I were floating in zero?
Mystic-Old-Man: In and out. Most of the time it’s still both there and there you are. It’s both here and there. It’s the same. Zero or situation, it makes no difference.