Page 523

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 523

Post by Alexandr Korol »

to start behaving badly in practice until you get beaten up by football fans. But if you want to practise and it makes you feel better – be my guests, boys. But I just wish you well. I’ve been through it all. I don’t want you to go through that. So it’s in my interest to warn you. It’s up to you. If you want the 5D effect, spit blood and lose a tooth after the way you have behaved in practice. I am trying, you see, through books in theory, to protect people somehow. I want your health to be good and your teeth to be intact.

Question: You have written about the main God and the Mother of God as a virtual reality. If you compare this with paganism, paganism is polytheism. At that time people believed in separate programmes of the Mother of God: programmes for the Sun, programmes for the rain and so on. And then the Bible and the Cross came along and everybody started to believe in the Chief Architect or God.

Well, yes and no. I mean, remember, I wrote that the thing that attracted my attention the most, that I have always been interested in since childhood – this history. And I was digging through all these materials that are freely available and I realised that all religions used to be polytheistic, really. And then all these religions came to something unified. Even if we take what I was just studying, I was on an expedition. In Hinduism and Indian religion, there were a bunch of gods, and then there were three main gods, like a trinity. One of them was Vishnu. All this came to the point where Buddhism was born with a Buddha. You see how it is? And that’s how it was in all religions. But did we come to evolution or the other way round? That’s another question. Perhaps we should go back to polytheism. Or perhaps, on the contrary, it is right that we have moved away from it towards something unified. It is important not to jump to conclusions. And so it was also strange when I studied all this, these Indian gods. And this Vishnu, everything he had was very similar to me. It’s so funny. Yesterday there was an old programme on TV from the 90s about Buddhism and Tibet. They were talk- ing about Vishnu, that he was walking around somewhere in a city. He was ask- ing people for food or shelter, but they weren’t giving it to him, and he was like, ‘Well, all right,’ and he brought a flood down on them. You see, Vishnu walked around the world in physical form. And he was looking at who was behaving. And if you look at how all these Gods are depicted, Vishnu is depicted with four